F Type pricing offers - Jaguar F-Type Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2013, 04:58 PM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to UKchap
F Type pricing offers

Hi there. For anyone interested in an F Type, please messsage me and I will provide special discounted pricing to any forum members.

"As a man thinks, so he becomes" Life is about the journey and the People we meet along the way, enjoy life to the fullest.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-30-2013, 06:45 PM

Not sure if you are referring to this but apparently dealers are given pin numbers that increase the rebates significantly on the F type. With my pin number and a conquest rebate I was able to get over $10,000 off. All I can say is I am happy I leased it. Why so low of a residual and large rebates on a newly introduced car?
post #3 of 17 (permalink) Old 10-31-2013, 12:03 PM

over $10,000 off of the F-Type is crazy, never know that existed but it's good to know we can get that much off and possibly more with some good negotiating.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-01-2013, 05:08 PM Thread Starter

Send a message via Skype™ to UKchap
Pricing

There is no set standard discount and the pin number you are referring to is for employee purchases of the vehicle. Occasionally, one becomes available and we can sponsor a client to get this pin. It is extremely rare for this to happen, but on a consumer who has purchased multiple Jaguars, or who has had problems with a car from the old golden days, these can become a viable option to get back into these new high quality products.
The normal pricing index that I am seeing for the F type has been about $2000 off MSRP. It really depends on location, availability and color choices. As far as the low residuals, these are dictated by a number of factors. When companies like BMW, Mercedes and other imports put residuals on cars, they are in most cases subvened, or to ne more layperson, they are heavily subsidised by the manufacturer. All residuals are controlled by the ALg ( Automobile leasing guide). These guides can be manipulated by money from the factory to offset a high MSRP, or a rate that is high. Jaguar and Land Rover both do not advocate inflating future values, which in turn has been a blessing for consumers. If you have ever tried to have any equity in a 2 or 3 year old BMW or Mercedes, you have probably found yourself in a predicament, with zero equity and faced with a much higher payment on your next ride. Jaguar Land Rover (JLR) keep the residuals very close to true wholesale and lower, which in turn can create equity at lease end to be used to keep your payment the same or lower on the next car, depending on a variety of factors.

"As a man thinks, so he becomes" Life is about the journey and the People we meet along the way, enjoy life to the fullest.

Last edited by UKchap; 11-01-2013 at 05:14 PM.
post #5 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-08-2013, 10:14 AM

All I can say is I was offered a PIN number for my F type and I had never had a Jaguar before and was trading in an Audi for the car. I was told by the dealer they get limited amount of PIN numbers to use. I contacted Jaguar HQ in Mahwah to confirm and they said yes dealers get PIN numbers to use at their discretion. I am happy I got the deal I got made the car much more attractive to me.
post #6 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-08-2013, 11:19 AM

So would it be safe to say some higher volume dealer will be able to offer more of a discount to us?

post #7 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-08-2013, 12:53 PM

I think part of the reason I got the deal I got was the dealer was a brand new Jag dealer and I guess they needed the sales.
post #8 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-09-2013, 01:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by blkbeauty View Post
I think part of the reason I got the deal I got was the dealer was a brand new Jag dealer and I guess they needed the sales.
you got lucky then, that is a good reason for them wanting to boost sales. being new they need to get sales numbers in.
post #9 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-10-2013, 07:53 PM
Lifetime Premium Member

I be very disappointed if dealers are discounting up yo $10.000.00, specially after paying full price a few months ago. I mean no disrespect and congrats to you for getting this great price but for rest of us that paid full sticker price it's harmful to know that your new car has dropped so much in such little time while still in the lot. That doesn't say say much about Jaguars value and it's scary.
post #10 of 17 (permalink) Old 11-11-2013, 03:13 PM

We all know Jaguar doesnt have much in the residual dept. that is why the lease numbers are astronomical for the price of the car. I do extend my sympathy to those that paid more but you did have the benefit of being the first to have it. I remember Mercedes sending out $10,000 discount coupons o the customers that were the first to buy the new SL years ago and he next year the car was reduced in price and all the people that paid top dollar the first year got a coupon for their next Mercedes. Maybe Jaguar will step up if they want to increase their JD Power standings. That is why they hired Hale to the new position to increase their customer satisfaction rating. Drop him an e-mail younever know!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Jaguar F-Type Forum forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

User Tag List

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page